Get the latest insights on the HR world - Talent Search, Personality Tests, Employee Engagement, Feedback surveys and much more.
5 Reasons Your Next Hire Should Be An Introvert
An introvert employee like any other employee can also bring great business success. They have those certain personality traits which make them productive, organized and focused, leading to favourable business results. An introvert employee can be a great hire for any workplace.
1. They are Great ListenersIntroverts are more attentive, have good listening skills and are good at implementing ideas.
2. They are focusedIntroverts are quiet and very focused. They do not really get distracted and concentrate on their own work.
3. They tend to stay calm under pressureIntroverts remain calm under pressure situations. They try to avoid conflicts and stay unaffected during fluctuating conditions.
4. They think before they actIntroverts are cautious and conservative. They think before taking any decision. That’s why, they give more time on their preparations and planning.
5. They are innovative and creativeIntroverts do not bother much about what’s happening around them, which makes them concentrate better on their work.
Many organisations conduct personality tests these days to find the right “employee-role” fit. Personality tests like Psyft Personality Assessment (PPA), MBTI, etc are a great help to an organisation as they reduce the tendency of making hiring mistakes. These assessments ‘predict dominant personality traits of individuals that impact performance and help anticipate outcomes
More articles on 360° Feedback
- Why run a 360 Degree Appraisal?
- 5 Reasons To Hire An Introvert
- 6 ways GST may impact salaries - Work cut out for HR Professionals!
- Even our Prime Minister uses 360 degree feedback appraisal for his officers!
- Work-Life Balance: How Millennials Understand It
- 5 Questions That Make You Sound Like A Smart Candidate
- 8 Success Tips For Cracking A Virtual Interview
- India Today - 7 reasons companies ask for psychometric tests
- Business World - AI - The New Secret Sauce in Psychometric Assessments
- DNA - HR Trends for 2018
- The Hindu - Psychometric Assessment a "game changer" in hiring
- Entrepreneur - 9 ways to promote actionable feedback at organisations
- Human Capital - Looking Beyond Performance Appraisals