Get latest insights on what's trending in the HR world - Talent Search, Talent Assessments, Psychometrics, Employee Engagement, Appraisals & much more.
5 Reasons Your Next Hire Should Be An Introvert
An introvert employee like any other employee can also bring great business success. They have those certain personality traits which make them productive, organized and focused, leading to favourable business results. An introvert employee can be a great hire for any workplace.
1. They are Great ListenersIntroverts are more attentive, have good listening skills and are good at implementing ideas.
2. They are focusedIntroverts are quiet and very focused. They do not really get distracted and concentrate on their own work.
3. They tend to stay calm under pressureIntroverts remain calm under pressure situations. They try to avoid conflicts and stay unaffected during fluctuating conditions.
4. They think before they actIntroverts are cautious and conservative. They think before taking any decision. That’s why, they give more time on their preparations and planning.
5. They are innovative and creativeIntroverts do not bother much about what’s happening around them, which makes them concentrate better on their work.
Many organisations conduct personality tests these days to find the right “employee-role” fit. Personality tests like Psyft Personality Assessment (PPA), MBTI, etc are a great help to an organisation as they reduce the tendency of making hiring mistakes. These assessments ‘predict dominant personality traits of individuals that impact performance and help anticipate outcomes
- When Everyone Wants WFH - Tips To Manage An Expanding Team Of Remote Employees
- 5 Proven Strategies To Retain Your Best Talent In 2022
- Why Organizations Should Take Exit Surveys Seriously
- How To Create A Culture Of Recognition In The Workplace
- Why Manager Effectiveness Survey Is Important For A Workplace
- India Today - 7 reasons companies ask for psychometric tests
- Business World - AI - The New Secret Sauce in Psychometric Assessments
- DNA - HR Trends for 2018
- The Hindu - Psychometric Assessment a "game changer" in hiring
- Entrepreneur - 9 ways to promote actionable feedback at organisations
- Human Capital - Looking Beyond Performance Appraisals